Best educational content on youtube!
Dr. Joseph M. Weinstein
A.) I, Your Student, Profusely Thank You, My Prof. !
B.) I enjoy your lectures immensely and enthusiastically look forward to Many More, B”H !
C.) I’d Like To Know Not Just What You Know, But Also What You Have Forgotten !
Happened on this lecture by chance while doing some research on Paul. I am a Christian who still has many questions so I really appreciate the candor and humility of your approach to controversy. I found the lecture enlightening and I will pursue your other lectures on Jewish history. So refreshing to listen to a talk totally devoid of stridency. I was shocked by the art examples. Very well done. God bless you.
I have been studying world history on my own, and have a special interest in Jewish history because I have been working on my family genealogy for a few years. Your lectures are very insightful!
Dankon Rabeno Abramson pro via tre interesa prelego pri la kontribuoj de L.L.Zamenhof.
Thank you for putting this in the public forum for us to share. 🙂
Thank you so much for such enlightening material. Like Rebbe, you begin the shiur with a joke which is equivalent to a “spoonful of sugar” to help the medicine go down and very much appreciated.
Shmuel Hirsh, Betar Illit, Israel
Very illuminating. This was an hour well spent.
I’m a bachur in Yeshivas Ner Yisrael and am a fan of your lectures. I enjoy listening to them on my ipod.
I came across your website by chance and have richly enjoyed your lecture on Rashi. I wish I’d had a tutor/lecture of your candour and insight. I loved your picture wading out into the sea with a Gemmara aloft.
That was really really helpful thank you 🙂 Much learned.
Superb lectures. Thank you, Dr. Abramson. 🙂
You actually have got a pretty good accent when you pronounce Greek names or Greek words, and this is common with most native Hebrew speakers as Hebrew is pretty similar to Greek with respect to phonetics and pronunciation. As a speaker of both Hebrew and Greek I can appreciate that. Really enjoy your lectures, good job and my respect.
Your son is fantastic; he’s a keeper. And of course I absolutely love your lectures. I have learned so much.
I check every day for a new lecture, thank you so much for sharing your work with all of us…Enjoyed this so much I watched it twice, thank you so much Dr. Abramson.
Very enjoyable lecture. Nice teaching style.
Excellent. Well organized, objective and very succinct. Thank you.
Toda Rabbah … Reb Snag, Mr. Rodriquez and The Brilliant Ms. Abramson 🙂
This was great. Just what I was looking for. Concise with all the important points covered. Thanks!
- Henry Abramson
- About Henry Abramson
- Ancient Jewish History
- Books and Publications
- Crash Course in Jewish History
- Essential Lectures in Jewish History
- High School Resources
- Jewish Biography as History
- Jewish History in Daf Yomi
- Jewish History Lectures
- Maimonides on Teshuvah
- Medieval Jewish History
- Modern Jewish History
- People of the Book
- Professor Tools!
- Public Lectures (Fall 2019)
- SURVIVAL CHALLENGE LEVEL 10: THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE
- SURVIVAL CHALLENGE LEVEL 11: THE CORDOBA CALIPHATE
- SURVIVAL CHALLENGE LEVEL 12: THE KINGDOMS OF ARAGON AND CASTILLE
- SURVIVAL CHALLENGE LEVEL 1: THE GREEK EMPIRE
- SURVIVAL CHALLENGE LEVEL 2: THE ROMAN EMPIRE
- SURVIVAL CHALLENGE LEVEL 3: THE BYZANTINE EMPIRE
- SURVIVAL CHALLENGE LEVEL 4: THE SASSANIAN EMPIRE
- SURVIVAL CHALLENGE LEVEL 5: THE VISIGOTHIC EMPIRE
- SURVIVAL CHALLENGE LEVEL 6: THE RASHIDUN CALIPHATE
- SURVIVAL CHALLENGE LEVEL 7: THE UMAYYAD CALIPHATE
- SURVIVAL CHALLENGE LEVEL 8: THE KINGDOM OF AXUM
- SURVIVAL CHALLENGE LEVEL 9: THE KINGDOM OF KHAZARIA
- SURVIVE JEWISH HISTORY
- Teacher Training
- Thank you!
- The Jews of Italy (Spring 2019)
- The Jews of Sepharad (Fall 2017 Lectures)
- The Jews of the Danube (Fall 2018)
- The Jews of the Rhone (Summer 2019)
- The Kabbalah of Forgiveness
- The Sephardic Diaspora (Spring 2018)
- Ukrainians and Jews in Revolutionary Times
- What People are Saying
- Torah from the Years of Wrath